In addition to our General Terms and Conditions, these gift voucher conditions apply to gift vouchers issued by the Dutch Museum Gift Shop. By using a Dutch Museum Gift Shop gift voucher, you accept these gift voucher conditions and commit yourself to comply with them.
- These terms and conditions apply to all gift cards issued by the Dutch Museum Gift Shop (both electronic and printed gift vouchers, paper gift vouchers and as gift cards) (hereinafter jointly: “Gift cards”) that are sold by the Dutch Museum Gift Shop and third parties designated by the Dutch Museum Gift Shop.
- Each Gift card is provided with a unique code. This can be a number code and / or pin code and / or text code. Each Gift card is only issued once. You must keep the Gift card (including the code) carefully. In the event of theft (including the use of the code by unauthorized third parties) or loss (including the (accidental) deletion of e-mails), no compensation will be paid. Only original Gift cards and codes can be used and must be provided to the Dutch Museum Gift Shop on request. Dutch Museum Gift Shop reserves the right to only accept a Gift card after receipt of the original Gift card (in the case of an electronic gift voucher, the email sent to you by Dutch Museum Gift Shop or a third party designated by Dutch Museum Gift Shop sent and in which the code is included) and to demand payment in cash in the event of improper use. If a Gift card has been purchased from a third party, you must keep the receipt and any top-up receipt carefully and submit it to the Dutch Museum Gift Shop on request.
- To use a Gift card you need to place the products you have selected in the “shopping cart”. During the payment process you then enter the code in the “Coupon/Gift Card” entry box and apply the Gift Card code.
The standard expiry date of Gift cards is 365 days after issuing.
- Gift cards issued by Dutch Museum Gift Shop and / or third parties designated by Dutch Museum Gift Shop can only be exchanged for purchases via www.dutchmuseumgiftshop.nl.
- Gift cards cannot be used for open orders.
- Gift cards or their residual value cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The residual value of the Gift card can be used for subsequent orders. This value is visible in the user’s account or can be requested by re-entering the Gift card code in the shopping cart. The residual value is non-transferable and can only be used from the same account where the first use of the Gift card took place and during the validity of the Gift card.
- If the total amount of the order is higher than the value of the Gift card(s) used, the difference must be paid with one of the other payment methods.
- In the event that the Dutch Museum Gift Shop proceeds to refund (part of) the invoice value, if payment has been made by credit card in addition to one or more Gift card (s), refund will be made as much as possible by increasing the Gift card balance. in your account. If this is not sufficient, the remainder will be refunded by means of a cash refund of the (remaining) amount paid by means of a credit card. If only one or more Gift cards have been used for payment, a refund will be made in these cases by increasing the Gift card balance.
- It is not permitted to change, falsify, undermine or otherwise affect Gift cards or their operation (including hacking).
- Every (attempted) fraud or other unauthorized action is registered and results in the use of Gift cards being denied.
- It is not allowed to use Gift cards in any way for commercial purposes and / or purposes other than those for which they were issued.
- These Gift card terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time. We recommend that you consult the Gift card terms and conditions each time before using a Gift card. After the changes have taken effect, continue to use gift cards, then you accept the changed gift voucher conditions.
- You can exchange an unlimited amount of Gift cards per order.
- If you have any questions or comments about the use of the Gift cards or problems with the redemption, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting our customer service. Dutch Museum Gift Shop will handle your e-mail as soon as possible.