How can I pay?
With the payment methods below, you pay safely.
- iDEAL: is the most used online payment method in the Netherlands; pay via the trusted online payment environment of your bank
- Credit card: the amount is reserved and only debited after your item has been delivered. Accepted credit cards are: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, PostePay and Cartes Bancaires.
- PayPal: With over 400 million active users – of which 113 million in Europe – PayPal is the most popular online wallet in the world.
- Klarna Pay now: With this fast and secure payment method, one-off purchases can be settled immediately, via bank transfer or direct debit.
- Klarna Payment in Installments: ‘Payment in installments’ makes payment in installments possible, without an extensive procedure. The amount must be a minimum of €35 and a maximum of €4,000 per purchase.
- Klarna Pay later: postpay is available for customers in the Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway. After the goods are marked as ‘shipped’, you as a customer are given thirty days to pay the invoice.
- Apple Pay: an easy, safe and protected way to pay online. Customers do this with the devices they always have with them.
- Bancontact: Bancontact processes about 150,000 online payment transactions per day, making it the most used payment method in Belgium.
- SOFORT banking: European payment method with which payments and donations can be made, without consumers having to create additional accounts.
- Bank Transfer: This is a manual transfer to the bank account of Mollie (our payment provider).
- VVV Cadeau card: To be spent at thousands of shops and on days out.
Can I always pay afterwards?
Yes. If you pay with a credit card, the amount will only be debited when your item has been delivered. Payment afterwards is also possible with Klarna Pay later.
Are there costs associated with payment methods?
We do not charge any fees or additional surcharges for customer-selected payment methods.