At DMGS you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is at the forefront of promoting and selling items from museums to support cultural heritage.
This is what we do
Do you have an affinity with e-commerce? Do you enjoy working in a cultural environment? In this internship you will learn all the ins and outs of content management and online marketing. As our new Internal E-commerce Content Manager you will be part of the Content team. The Content team maintains everything related to online marketing and e-commerce. You focus on:
– Preparing and planning campaign banners
– Posting and writing product content
– Placing and possibly photographing articles
– Maintaining contact with museums.
– Ensure that we display correct / up-to-date content on our website and that company standards and guidelines are followed.
What you ‘bring to the table’:
– Eye for detail
– Hands-on and proactive
– Content management experience and knowledge of WordPress / WooCommerce is a plus
– Knowledge of Photoshop and an eye for design is a plus
– Preferably speak Dutch and English
– During your internship you are enrolled at a university or college
– If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
– You already live in the Netherlands and are (or are willing to) take out Dutch health insurance
– You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel expenses
– Culture? You live and breathe it.
– You are doing a Bachelor / Master Marketing / Communication, you have our full attention.
Finally: are you well organized and not afraid of technical challenges? Do you have excellent oral and written communication skills?