How soon will I be refunded after returning?
- iDEAL or pay afterwards : within 3 working days
- Credit Card : within 5 working days
How quickly is a return processed?
Usually that is within 5 working days after you have sent it. We will keep you informed by mail. We will refund you as soon as your return has been processed.
How do I know if you have received my return?
We will email you as soon as your return has been processed. Usually that is within 5 working days after you have sent it back.
What if I cannot print the return label?
With pen you write the return address with return number on your return package. That is not necessary in your most beautiful handwriting, as long as it is clearly legible.
What is the return address?
You will automatically receive the correct return address for your item during your return notification. We have multiple addresses and in this way you always automatically get the correct address. You never have to look like this.
Do I have to pay when I return a product?
We can answer that: no, in most cases not. You can send parcels and letterbox mail for free. We collect large or heavy items for free.
With some museums, the return costs are for your own account, with the information about the museum you can see if this is the case.
How do I return my items?
Free in most cases. And as easily as possible. We would like to receive a message so that we can pay you back quickly. That is why every return starts in your account : Log in, go to your order and report your item back. You will see how you return the package for free. We will collect large and heavy items from you.
- Save your shipping receipt or email. This allows us to track your shipment if something goes wrong.
- Multiple articles returned? Check in your account all items you want to return. Are all items from the same seller? Then everything is possible in 1 box, nice and efficient. Multiple return addresses? Then register each item separately and send them separately in a separate box, each with its own shipping label.
- Does it not fit in 1 box? No problem. Include the address and return number on each box and we will match them in our warehouse.
- It is not possible to report more than 10 items in 1x return.
- You can also return using the model withdrawal form.
Can I return my items?
The return conditions can be found below. The bottom line is that you can think quietly about your purchase. If your item is not a good match, you can return it to us free of charge within the trial period. In your account you will find an overview of which items you can still return.
- Both articles from DMGS and articles from museums always have a return period of at least 30 days. A return period of 14 days applies to items that you buy from a private seller. The return period starts on the day you receive the item. Multiple items in 1 order? Then you are in luck: it is laid down by law that the period does not start until you have received everything. This law applies per selling party. So if you order 2 items with 1 item from another museum, the trial period of the items may start on a different day. Complicated? The most important thing is that you always get the maximum trial period.
- The article is in the original packaging (as far as possible).
- Clothes and shoes have not been worn and the label is still attached (as far as possible).
- Items that you cannot return:
- Software subscriptions / products
- Products that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken
- Audio, video recordings and computer software of which the seal has been broken
- Digital articles; ebooks and games