The Guerrilla Girls street posters use humor and outrageous visuals to highlight the lack of art by women in public galleries. Sneaking around in the middle of the night they paste them up in cities all over the world.
Thirteen ironic points, printed on the recycled tote bag. Guerrilla Girls, The Advantages Of Being A Woman Artist, 1988 © Guerrilla Girls. Purchased 2003. Tate London.
Each Guerrilla Girl takes the name of a woman artist to maintain anonymity and to honour brilliant artists. “You’re seeing less than half the picture without the vision of women artists and artists of colour.”
- weighs 56 g (1.98 oz).
- can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).
- size is 50 x 42 cm (19.7″ x 16.5″).
- zip pocket is 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5″ x 4.5″).
- handle is 27 cm (10.6″).
- made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- water resistant.
- made using waterless printing.
There are no reviews yet.