You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us by means of an unambiguous statement (for example, in writing, by post, fax or e-mail) that you are withdrawing from the contract. You can use the model cancellation form for this, but you are not obliged to do so.
To meet the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancelation period has expired.
Consequences of the cancellation
- If you cancel the contract, you will receive all payments you have made up to that point, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) without delay and in any case, no later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to cancel the agreement, back from us.
- If you return only part of your order, the costs for delivery will not be refunded.
- We will pay you back with the same payment method with which you made the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not be charged for such reimbursement.
- We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
- You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay, but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you have notified us of your decision to cancel the agreement.
- The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- Unless stated otherwise, the return address for products is: Nieuwegracht 1 A, 3763 LP Soest, The Netherlands. For products that are sent directly by museums, the return address will be the address of the relevant museum.
- You are only liable for the diminished value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods, which goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.