The return conditions can be found below. The bottom line is that you can think quietly about your purchase. If your item is not a good match, you can return it to us free of charge within the trial period. In your account you will find an overview of which items you can still return.
- Both articles from DMGS and articles from museums always have a return period of at least 30 days. A return period of 14 days applies to items that you buy from a private seller. The return period starts on the day you receive the item. Multiple items in 1 order? Then you are in luck: it is laid down by law that the period does not start until you have received everything. This law applies per selling party. So if you order 2 items with 1 item from another museum, the trial period of the items may start on a different day. Complicated? The most important thing is that you always get the maximum trial period.
- The article is in the original packaging (as far as possible).
- Clothes and shoes have not been worn and the label is still attached (as far as possible).
- Items that you cannot return:
- Software subscriptions / products
- Products that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken
- Audio, video recordings and computer software of which the seal has been broken
- Digital articles; ebooks and games